Alexis Erbez-Díez, also known as yaboku, is a Spanish illustrator and comic author, as well as the creator of Misère.
Other Works Edit
yaboku has made three previous webcomics, as well as worked in two independent games as character designer, writer, programmer and eventually artist.
These projects, in chronological order, are:
- Tobira, an RPG Maker game where she worked as character designer, writer and programmer. The game was put on hiatus on 2013.
- Okotowari Shimasu, a 4koma webcomic about anime tropes and stereotypes. It's currently her longest-running series.
- Mankai, an RPG Maker game "about magical girls and flowers". The game has been in development since 2016, althought it had to be put on hiatus due to "various reasons".
- COMPI!, a comedy magical girl webcomic created in 2016 about a magical girl and her hikkikomori flatmate.
- Sparkling Girl Magical Brush, a short webcomic created as a school project.